Monday, June 25, 2007

 Pieces

 Pieces of Lauren: Exercise Competition
 Saturday, June 23, 2007
Exercise Competition  (Related) 

 At work we have a gym...love the gym there but I do get bored with my workouts after a while. Before I left for Mexico I went every morning 5 days week, and spent an hour and a half every day. Then I came back, we closed on the house and moved in....my exercise schedule is completely out of whack now. I have been going some days during lunch taking weight classes but neglecting my cardio and then came the extra 5 lbs, which managed to lose 3 lbs by watching (somewhat)what I eat.



 So now, they have this fitness competition at the gym for members to do. We need to do some sort of cardio, (bike, treadmill or elliptical) and do 16 miles every week for 8 weeks. I averaged it about to be over 2 miles a day...and I can do that, and it will give me the incentive of getting by butt back in gear (literally). It starts on Monday and I'm going to try to do the morning again, that way I know for sure I'll be at the gym every day.



 Oh and when you have done your 8 wks, they raffle your name off and you win a prize. I'm all about winning stuff...so here I go!

 

1 comments:

Janet  (Related)  

said...

 Good luck, Lauren!!!


June 25, 2007

 
  (Related)   
  

No comments: