Sunday, June 3, 2007

 Purplexity:

 Purplexity: Garden Pictures
 Monday, June 04, 2007
Garden Pictures  (Related) 

 The moon is waning gibbous, so apparently the camera, the batteries and the computer have decided to mostly work and I can now bring you photos of the garden and plants.



 Here's the front yard from the side:







 And from the front: (I would have taken a single photo, but the sun was pointing right at me, so I got closer to the house and took two.)









 And here are a lot heap of plants in pots:





 Here is our "herb garden" as it currently stands. Benji's parsley and my corriander:







 And these are the two Callistemon citrinus "Purple Cloud"s I bought yesterday.



 They  will  be pretty and they should hide the neighbours house behind us quite nicely.

 

0 Persons Purplexed by This Post:

  

No comments: