Friday, July 6, 2007

 Investment

 Investment calculator that shows Positive income? - Ecademy
  or Login  (Related)   to read all comments and to submit your own content, questions and comments.
 Advertisement




 
Hi there all!



 
I am in the search for an effective property deal calculator that would tell you if you are makeing money or loosing money on the deal you received from estate agents and what is the positive yield% in your account.



 
I am having a challenge in front of me, I dont know the rates and taxes and all the expenses that needs to be calculated when I need to anylise the deals around me .



 
Anyone that could help, it would be greatly appreciated !



 
Regards



 
Rudi



  [ Previous  (Related)   ] [ Next   (Related)   ]

 [ Rudi van den Berg's weblog  (Related)   ] [ 2 comments  (Related)   ] [ Like this  (Related)   ] [ G  (Related)   ] [ GB  (Related)   ] [ T  (Related)   ] [ #  (Related)   ]




  or Login  (Related)   to read all comments and to submit your own content, questions and comments.

No comments: